Sunday, August 24, 2008

Old Articles for New Trades, August 2008

This is the headline under which I will be presenting links to old articles about some of the tpb's that come out each month. I will pick out articles about the trades that I personally find interesting, so if you disagree, try Google instead...

This time out I'm a bit delayed, but I'm planning on writing these kinds of posts around the 1st of each month, and then provide links for all the interesting books coming out that month. The books I've picked out for August are Thor 1, Mighty Avengers 1: The Ultron Initiative, X-Men: Divided We Stand and Immortal Iron Fist 2: The Seven Capital Cities of Heaven. You're more than welcome to add links to more articles in the comments, if you happen to know of any.

Here come the links:

Fallen Odinson: JMS talks "Thor"
Bendis talks "Mighty Avengers" & "Civil War: The Confession"
X-POSITION: Divided We Stand Book One
Fists of Legend: Fraction Talks "The Immortal Iron Fist"

Happy reading!

No comments: